The Field GDS+ is an advanced portable chemical/biological decontamination system (CBDS) suitable to decontaminate sensitive equipment, land vehicles and small to medium interiors. Designed for ease of transport and operation, when deployed the storage/transport case containing the complete system becomes the decontamination chamber.
For Chemical and Biological Decontamination
Each system is capable of decontaminating up to 30m cubed. Multiple systems can be connected via Ethernet and operated from a single remote control for larger spaces.
The Field GDS+ is capable of vaporizing one liquid and combining it with a gaseous stream to decon existing and emerging threats. The system is configurable for the liquid and gas decontaminants. In short, the Field GDS+ has the ability to evolve to meet emerging threats. The advanced and intelligent system provides the user with a robust and easy to use decontamination system.
- Chemical Decontamination
- Biological Decontamination
- Shelf Life
- Pot Life
- Available Kit Sizes
- Neutralization of chemical agents (VX, GD, H and other agents of concern)
- Kills vegetative bacteris, fungi and viruses (tested by US Army against B. anthrasis, P. agglomerans, and Vaccinia Virus)
- Minimum of 5 years
- Minimum of 8 hours
- Does not present uncontrolled safety hazard to personnel throughout its life cycle. Safe to transport by land, sea and air (cargo aircraft only)
- 18oz, 48oz, 2gallon, 5 gallon and 25 gallon
- GDS+ decontamination module
- in shipping case with slide out rack for easy maintenance access
- Dual-use shipping container
- for transporting the system and serving as a decontamination enclosure
- Enhanced Sensor Bundle
- utilizes state of the art detection for measuring hydrogen peroxide and water concentrations, and temperature
- Set of cables
- designed for easy setup. Each cable is keyed to prevent errors during setup.
- Set of hoses
- are rugged while maintaining maximum flexibility for ease of installation and storage
- Operator interface
- is intuitive and easy to operate and monitor during operation. The graphical display makes it effortless for the user to confirm the decontamination systems are in range
- Aeration unit
- to convert the hydrogen peroxide exhaust into oxygen and water vapor
- Chem-Bio Filter Cradle
- Power Inverter