The Lemur S is a drone decked out with features that make it ideal for the purpose. It’s an indoor tactical system meant to search structures and keep public safety, first responders, and suspects safe. During a SWAT mission, the Lemur S, equipped with a specialized glass breaker, is able to break a window and enter the building.
A new kind of robot. A ruggedized and durable composition combined with an easy-to-use payload bay allows the LEMUR to break glass, scale stairs, conduct two-way communications with a suspect, and flip over after crashes.
BRINC LEMUR S
TECHNOLOGY IN THE SERVICE OF PUBLIC SAFETY
The LEMUR can breach structures, effectively locate suspects anywhere (including inside homes, skyscrapers, and buses); facilitate two-way communication between crisis negotiators and suspects, and deploy countermeasures when the mission demands it. It is a new kind of robot designed to aid tactical teams in barricade, hostage, and active shooter situations. Once inside a room, the Lemur can explore (without GPS) room by room, providing both eyes and ears to the operators. When the Lemur makes contact with a suspect, it can perch – on a bed, bureau, table, or wherever – for up to 10 hours, helping SWAT teams establish 2-way communication with the suspect.
Built to be flown FPV, the LEMUR has a modular high definition RGB camera, built-in night vision, and IR illuminators to ensure operations run smoothly in the most demanding indoor environments. It can breach structures, effectively locate suspects anywhere (including inside homes, skyscrapers, and buses), facilitate two-way communication between crisis negotiators and suspects, and deploy countermeasures when the mission demands.
Effective at breaking tempered, automotive, and most residential glass. The glass breaker spins up to 30,000 RPM and allows the LEMUR to make entry into structures. Robust self-righting system that drives two flight motors in reverse to flip the drone over after crashes. Cellular technology-based low-latency 2-way communication (enabling the drone to talk and listen at meaningful range. Lives are at risk when SWAT teams push into high-risk search, no-knock warrant, and barricade situations. Our technology finds and enables communication with suspects in dangerous SWAT scenarios.
Live VideoThe LEMUR S Can send live video to command stations
DurabilityNot only can the LEMUR S self-right ot can gp up and dowm stairs, run into walls, fly in the rain and snow. and it can withstand being dropped from up to 40 feet.
Door OpenerThe LEMUR S can partially ajar interior doors and be used as a battering ram.
Fully EncryptedAll LEMUR S communications are fully encrypted and stored securely BRINC is an American company and we never send data anywhere without your permission
PayloadsThe LEMUR S can carry a wide variety of payloads. From hazmat operations to search and rescue missions the LEMUR S can be equipped to serve in many operations
Highly ModularThe LEMUR S is customizable and easy to fix, with an accessory mount that can carry a wide variety of payloads
Fully enclosed props (enabling the drone to bounce off walls and to push open doors), carbon fiber reinforced nylon PA6 drone body/ducts, CNC machined carbon-fiber motor arms/duct frame.
Designed to operate in wet and rainy conditions without issue (conforming to IP 24 guidelines based on internal testing).
EXTENDED SIGNAL RANGES
Encrypted, near-zero latency, high material penetration wireless video transmission system with a line of sight transmission range in excess of 8mi (13km) and multi-receiver capability.
The LEMUR can carry a wide variety of payloads. From hazmat operations to search and rescue missions the LEMUR S can be equipped to serve in many operations.
Crashes don't end missions with our platform if the LEMUR S ends up on it's back, it can flip itself over and relaunch to finish a mission.
With the LEMUR S most interior doors are a minor inconvenience.
- Flight Time
- 31 Minutes
- Perch Time
- 10 Hours
- Charge Time
- 45 Minutes
- Max Speed
- 50mph (80.5km/h)
- Max Acceleration (Horizontal)
- Max Acceleration(Vertical)
- Water Resistance
- 12.7" x 15.2" 3.7" (32.4cm x 38.6cm x 9.6cm)
- Operating Temperature
- -20°F to 120°F (-29°C to 49°C)
- Max Transmission Distance
- 8 mi (13km)
- Data Encyption
- AES 128
- Integrated Microphone
- can hear footsteps, opening doors, human voice, etc up to 75 ft away
In The Box
- 1X LEMUR Drone S Aircraft
- 1X Day / Night Vision IR Camera Module
- 2X LEMUR Drone Battery
- 1X BRINC Controller (with external tx module + high gain antenna + tethering cable fortraining)
- 1X Multi-Charger (with cable set)
- 1X Battery Charge State Monitor
- 4X 64GB Class 10 Micro SD Cards (for recording high-quality drone video locally)
- 1X Toolkit (containing an allen key set, phillips screwdriver, prop nut tool, crescent wrench, pair of tweezers, pair of side cutters, pair of needle nose pliers, zip tie kit, ca glue bottle and a bottle of ca glue accelerator)
- 1X Spare Parts Kit (containing 2 sets of 4 spare props, 2 spare IR lenses, 2 spare self righting standoffs, 2 spare optics pod standoffs, 2 spare prop nuts, 1 spare camera lens,
- 1 spare video TX antenna, 1 spare cell antenna, 1 spare cell antenna 90° adapter, 1 spare battery thumb screw, 4 spare battery foam pads, 1 spare speaker foam pad, 4 spare standoff threaded rods, 2 spare duct bumpers and 2 spare duct arm frame components)
- 1X Custom Pelican Case
The Brinc Lemur Is The Ultimate Tactical Drone - DSLRPros Release Notes
Brinc Lemur - Your Drone Is Not As Tough As This Drone