ppbRAE 3000 +
The ppbRAE 3000+ is a best-of-breed monitor trusted by many of the world’s leaders in CBRNE, HazMat Response, Civil Defense, Oil & Gas, and other hazardous environments.
Using a 3rd generation photoionization detector (PID) and built-in correction factors for more than 200 compounds, the ppbRAE 3000+ is one of the most advanced VOC monitors for parts-per-billion (ppb) detection.
The most advanced wireless handheld VOC monitor
The ppbRAE3000 + measures the presence of VOCs from 1ppb-10,000ppm with a three-second response time. Optional built-in Mesh Radio enables real-time monitoring of instrument readings wirelessly. Another option is Bluetooth, which can relay readings and alarm status up to 2 miles to a RAELink 3 wireless transmitter. And a rugged housing, large display, and large keys that can be operated with three layers of gloves all make for a unit that’s easy to use and maintain.
The ppbRAE + extends the range from 1 part-per-billion to now 2,000 parts-per-million. The rugged ppbRAE Plus (or ppbRAE 3000, equivalent) is the most sensitive handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor in the world. Its Photoionization Detector (PID) provides true parts-per-billion (ppb) detection for applications from indoor air quality (IAQ) to HazMat/Homeland Security.
ppbRAE 3000 + is solution oriented through multiple connected options. A dedicated mobile APP has been developed for survey applications. Instrument is also available with real time connectivity which can relay readings and alarm status up to 2 miles to a RAELink 3 wireless transmitter.
Accurate VOC measurement in all operating conditions
Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
Built-in humidity sensor with Automatic temperature-controlled sampling time calculation
Patented sensor and lamp autocleaning reduces maintenance
Monitors real-time readings and location of people
Extended range from 1 ppb to 10,000 ppm with highly acute linearity and Humidity compensation with entegral humidity and temperature sensors.
Large graphic display presents gas type, Correction Factor and concentration.
Highly connectivity capability through multiple wireless module options and Integrated Correction Factors list of 220 compounds—more than any other PID.
IP-67 waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination. and rugged housing withstands use in harsh enviroments.
- 10” L x 3.0” W x 2.5” H (25.5 x 7.6 x 6.4 cm)
- 26 oz (738 g)
- Photoionization sensor with standard 10.6 eV or optional 9.8 eV lamp
- Running Time
- 16 hours of operation
- 95dB buzzer at 12” (30 cm) and flashing red LED to indicate exceeded preset limits
- High: 3 beeps and flashes per second
- Low: 2 beeps and flashes per second
- STEL and TWA: 1 beep and flash per second
- Alarms latching with manual override or automatic reset
- Additional diagnostic alarm and display message for low battery and pump stall
- IP Rating
- IP-67 for pumped models
- IP-65 for diffusion models
- Up to 15ft (5m) for BLE
- EchoView Host: LOS > 660 ft (200 m)
- ProRAE Guardian & RAEMesh Reader: LOS > 660 ft (200 m)
- ProRAE Guardian & RAELink3 Mesh: LOS > 330 ft (100 m)
- Radio Modules & Range
- Bluetooth Low Energy: RMBLEC, up to 16.4 ft. / 5 m
- Mesh: RM900A, 984 ft. / 300 m (868-900 MHz) or RM2400, 492 ft. / 150 m (2.4 GHz )
- Wi-Fi: RMWIFIC, up to 164 ft. / 50 m
- Safety Certifications
- cETLus Class I Division 1; Group A, B, C, D; T4
- IEC EX/ATEX
- I M1 Ex ia I Ma
- 0% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
|Gas Monitor||Range||Resolution||Response Time T90|
|VOCs||0 to 9999 ppb |
10 to 99 ppm
100 to 999 ppm
1000 to 9999
|1 ppb |
|< 3 sec |
< 3 sec
< 3 sec
< 3 sec
Honeywell ppbRAE 3000 | VOC Detector
Rae Systems ppbRae 3000 - Quickstart Guide