Next Generation Radionuclide Identification Device.
Better detection in all directions
- New cubic detector design allows for high performance in all directions.
- 3 x more sensitive gamma detection (G).
- 2 x more sensitive neutron detection (GN).
- Advanced heuristics and hybrid identification techniques.
- Sourceless stabilisation.
- 15% lighter weight than previous generation.
Power through your mission
- Internal battery lasts up to 12 hrs; additional power options include disposable or rechargeable batteries that are hot swappable and user-replaceable.
- Ready in ≤ 20 seconds from cold start.
- Fully enclosed solid-state detector.
- Balanced, ergonomic design.
- Sunlight readable screen; visible through polarised glasses.
Situational awareness and support
- Established FLIR GUI and 3-button control.
- Remote data viewing, operation, and reach back.
- Dual USB-C ports and FLIR’s trusted web interface.
- FLIR RAD Mobile App.
- Universal API enables integration with user deployed networks (Mobile Field Kit, ATAC, Sigma Edge, Safe Environment Gateway, etc.).
- Built-in Bluetooth and GPS.