Based on the combination of an award-winning platform and proven performance, the ResQ CQL offers first responders, border protection, and law enforcement with an advanced method for identifying potential threats – such as explosives, precursors, hazardous chemicals and narcotics. By integrating the 1064nm Raman advantage for the identification of unknown bulk compounds with a technique for detecting trace amounts of a potential deadly hazard, the ResQ CQL is the tool of choice for a safer response. The improved ergonomics provides users with the ability to access diffi cult sample types in the toughest environments with an easy-to-use analytical device.
Rigaku RESQ CQL
Fast Chemical Identification in a New Tactical Design
The Rigaku ResQ CQL handheld 1064 nm Raman analyzer offers first responders, border protection and law enforcement an accurate and cost-effective tool for identifying potential chemical threats that is easily field portable and simple to operate.
The utilization of 1064 nm Raman means the ResQ CQL analyzer overcomes fluorescence interference, thus providing a rapid response of less than 1 minute, the ability to scan dirty or colored substances and the capability of scanning through translucent packaging—keeping first responders safe by avoiding exposure.
With an onboard library of over 12,000 compounds—including household chemicals, TICS/TIMS, explosives, narcotics, pesticides and steroids— Rigaku analyzers deliver the most comprehensive substance analysis. With optional QuickDetect Technology, the ResQ CQL analyzer has the added capabilities to detect non-visible amounts of narcotics and explosives.
Perform analysis more conveniently with a small, mobile and handheld device
Identify bulk and trace levels of substances for both presumptive and confirmatory results
Add pictorial evidence using on-board camera for traceability
Create tamper-proof reports for data security
ResQ CQL includes a standard library of over 13,000 Raman-active chemicals with the ability to upgrade, transfer, and translate entries. Included are: Narcotics / illegal drugs, Explosives, Chemical Warfare Agents (CWAs), Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs), Precursors, Cutting Agents, Hazardous Household Chemicals, Pesticides, and Steroids.
Certifications and Compliance
ResQ CQL goes beyond industry standards for traditional handheld Raman analysis. To ensure quality use in the eld that is also an acceptable testing method, ResQ CQL has undergone several certifications, including: MIL-STD 810-G, SWGDRUG Category A, SWGDRUG Category C, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, IP-68, ISO 9001:2015.
1064 nm Raman
The Progeny ResQ CQL is an improved chemical detection system that uses Raman spectroscopy to identify unknown compounds. The unique 1064 nm Raman advantage of the handheld Progeny ResQ CQL provides users with the ability to identify colored substances or through colored packaging while eliminating fluorescence sample interference common to older generation handheld Raman analyzers. Users can expect reliable results in less than a minute – every time!
- Mode of Operation
- Handheld, or hands-free with test stand
- Conveniently and safely analyze threats with ease of use in a hotzone
- Includes measurement delay timer (up to 10 minutes) for additional safety
- Remote operation by PC or tablet using WiFi or USB
- Excitation Wavelength
- Reduces fluorescence interference to measure a broader range of substances – including colored materials or through colored packaging
- Output Power
- Up to 490mW adjustable laser excitation power
- Allows for customization of analysis parameters to obtain most accurate analysis of your specific materials
- Graphical User Interface
- Touchscren and softkeys
- Smartphone-inspired with bright, touchscreen display or large button navigation for use when wearing protective gloves
- On-board Digital Camera
- Included with LED
- Record sample evidence and store with analysis
- On-board Reporting
- Immediate PDF generation and transfer of results with camera images
- Standard Library
- Up to 13,000 compounds including CWA, explosives, precursors TIC/TIM, narcotic
- User-Created Library
- Easily adaptable for new, emerging threats into a custom library, export to share with other ResQ CQL users worldwide
- Threat Recipe alerts with 4C™ Technology
- Expands incident response by warning users of potential dangerous combinations
- Data Transfer
- Transfer results via WiFi or USB
- QuickDetect™ Automated Colorimetrics
- Add the ability to detect non-visible amounts of narcotics and/or explosives
- Operating Temperature
- -20 to 50°C intermittent, +40°C continuous
- U.S. MIL-STD 810G, IP-68
- Battery Power
- Included: 7.4 Li-Po, 3600 mAH for 5+ hours
- Compatible: CR123A (six) 3.0V, 1550mAh rechargeable for 4-5 hours
- 18.5cm L x 15cm W x 7.9cm H (7.28in L x 5.9in W x 3.11in H)
- ~1.4kg (3 lbs)
- 24 months
- Industry Regulation Compliance
- SWGDRUG Category A technique for presumptive testing
- SWGDRUG Category C technique for confi rmatory testing (with addition of QuickDetect)
- FDA 21 Part 11 compliance
Introducing ResQ CQL
Rigaku ResQ CQL Product Demonstration
Rigaku ResQ CQL 1064 nm handheld Raman analyzer
Rigaku ResQ CQL Raman Analyzer - the Power of 1064nm
ResQ CQL Handheld Raman - Detect and Identify!
ResQ CQL Handheld Raman - Detection of TATP
ResQ CQL Handheld Raman - Detection of Methamphetamine
ResQ CQL Handheld Raman - Detection of Explosives / Nitroaromatics